Saturday 15 January 2011

Laurentimort - Daemon Prince of Laurentix (Part 2)

Now that my Chaos Daemon Prince kit has arrived, having selected the bits for the 'standard build', I can use the other bits for my Laurentimort project.

So, here he was before I had the kit ...


Because of the bit options, which remained, the original idea of his right hand holding a severed head and his left, the scythe, had to be swapped.

Here is the 'armature', now, with the modifications which were required ...



It was necessary to do some substantial digging-out of the kit's breast, so as to get the fit I wanted (two small bits of build damage are temporarily-filled, for now) and the upper torso needed twisting, because of the kit's slight 'twist' at the abdomen ...



Attaching the breast and some filling, next. I expect the legs will need some 'extension' work, but that can wait until the torso is 'done'.

Oh, and we will have no untoward Slaaneshesque comments, thank you (unless you are really funny) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment