Thursday 13 January 2011

Xmas comes late for The Colonel

Nom, nom, nom ...


Over the last two decades, I have spent lots of cash at GW, happily and with great pleasure.

In the last few years, money has become more tight to mention, so I will still support my local store/GW site for the odd paint, glue, bits etc, but logic and finance dictate that bulk buys must come from secondary sources (not that GW lose on the deal ;) ).

So, to avoid the VAT increase (and following a bit of heavy eBay 'classics' buying), I just managed to order some new toys in 2010 ...



Chaos SM Battle Force
Chaos Daemon Prince
Logan


I will not say who the seller was (due to the usual delays), but, overall, I am a happy bunny ... I have sniffed the sprues (only advised for the older person, who cares little) and now we are ready for the washing-up liquid.

No comments:

Post a Comment