Kingsleypark's Wargaming Menagerie, has kindly nominated me for this prestigious award.
Without shame, I steal my friend's (a jolly good sport and blogger, with a great taste in clothing ... BTW, he's a lawyer, but we should not hold that against him, for today) text ...
1. A 'thank you' and link back to the nominating blog.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
Mmmmm ... and keep off Crimewatch? ... tricky ...
(1) I love the journey, the destination can take care of itself.
(2) Being single is the best thing for me.
(3) I respect, care for and love 3 gerbils.
(4) I miss their predecessor badly (who was not a gerbil).
(5) I am a musician, although not paid for it.
(6) I understand that the most important thing in life is Hope.
(7) I, too, was in a bus when it crashed.
3. Nominate 10 or so other blogs you deem worthy of such an award.
So many blogs, so many reasons.
OK, it is going be old, new, borrowed and blue, and the absence of any blog, is much more an indication of my faltering memory, than anything else ...
Tabletop Gaming News
Figures By Faust
The Man Cave
House Of Paincakes
3++ is The New Black
Felix's Gaming Pages Blog
Brother Joseph's War Art
The Brush Brothers
Dr Willett's Workshop
Dave Taylor Miniatures
Kevin's Miniatures & Hobby Table
Painting Mum - blog about painting miniatures by Ańa'
... and that is all I have to say about those ...
...oh, and all those on the right of this page.
Honourable mentions ...
Doctor Faust's Painting Clinic
But, they are not blogs, so cannot count, today.
4. Let them know of your nominating them for the award.
All blogs now informed and congratulated.
Thanking you very much, buddy, much appreciated :)
Thank you very much, to Gotthammer at Collegia Titanica ...
... for a second nomination.