Thursday 26 April 2012

Popooree

Bronze crystal brush winner


 Kraut Rock


Painting my "Hell Knights" rifle squad (Cadian Imperial Guard with Pig Iron Heads)


Daemonette of Khorn 8)


Shion 1/6


Gamezone Dark Elf Crossbowmen


Privateer Prees: Hordes Typhon, Legion of Everblight


Sculpted Crypt/Graveyard bases



GtB: Daily Miniature Manual #62 – Sludge Gulper (Heresy Miniatures)


First of the Imperial Roman Legionaries


Plague Furance Finished!


La Bête, viande Allan


Gurkha Command


My Wolf Priest, Wollmar Wyrmsbane


Dark Angel Captain

3 comments:

  1. Looking at this makes me want to work harder to get better. Gorgeous pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know your blog...your photos are really great! I'll come back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anne ... Hi Anne, yup ... one reason I spend so much time on them :)

    @Phil ... Hi Phil ... make sure you click on the blue links, for the source posts :)

    ReplyDelete