Saturday 24 December 2011

We Got There !!! 100,000 Reads :) :) :)

>>>>> 100,000 !!! <<<<<

This is how and when it happened ...



Well, all I can say, for now, is how delighted I am to have come so far with you all :)

I will have much more to say, INCLUDING A COMPETITION, in the New Year's Post ;)

So, if you will excuse me, I have a little job to do ...


Whatever your philosophy may be, wherever you may find yourself, whatever you may have done ... I wish you all good health, peace and joy, particularly over the next few days :)

The Colonel.

8 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday season and congratulation on your continued success. Always a pleasure to drop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Congrats on reaching 100K. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... and to you and your families, folks :)

    TY, the blogging never stops ;)

    CS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the milestone Col.

    You know you can take a break over xmas right - its crazy seeing your posts crop up over the 25th - go spend some time with family and friends.

    All the best for the new year - and heres hoping 2012 brings you everything you could want - aiming for 200K or beyond?

    Cheers for a great years worth of shares.

    Pom

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know how the song goes, Pom ...

    "Every night in my dreams
    I see you, I feel you
    That is how I know you, go on

    Far across the distance
    And spaces between us
    You have come to show you, go on

    Near, far, wherever you are
    I believe that the blog does go on
    Once more you open the door
    And you're here in my heart
    And my blog will go on and on ..."

    Anyways, what would I do when the grub is settling?

    Cheers mate.

    CS

    ReplyDelete