Friday 2 September 2011

Mutto Matto ... A contemplation from The Colonel and Another Project (Part 3)

I need your help, please, gentle readers.

If you look on the front of the MM, what do you see (clicky for biggy)?


There is a banner (sail?) at the top, and what I see, is a dragon head motif at the bottom, but what is all that in the middle?

Is it basically in one plane, or does it undulate, backwards and forwards, from the body of the ship?

Is it a 'small', sharp, prow/figurehead/rider, or as high as the body of the ship?
Any thoughts (or sketches !!!) much appreciated :)

7 comments:

  1. For me it looks like priest or something that throws his hands in the air and waves them like he just doesn't care...
    Hard to see on those pics. Aren't there any sideview pics available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe Oli,

    I see what you mean, I saw 'his hands' as being flaming torches :)

    Nope, all images which are available are under the 'Moorglade Mover' label.

    TY for your thoughts :)

    CS

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pitty. I wish you luck for your project, you'll surely gonna make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will give it a good shot, just scanning up the cover now, for a better view.

    CS

    ReplyDelete
  5. There we go, better and bigger pic.

    CS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm no priest, seems more than a glass roof or similar

    ReplyDelete