Monday 1 August 2011

The Colonel's Fine Finecast Foray (Part 1)

Chosen randomly, from the racks, although numbers were low in most cases (delivery tomorrow, apparently) ... click for enlargement, as per usual ...

Warhammer Fantasy Vampire Lord



Warhammer 40k Chaplain with Jump Pack




Warhammer 40k Castellan Crowe



Not going to dwell on flash etc., that has been covered. Overall, bearing in mind the random choices, I think the pictures speak for themselves and I can only give them somewhere between 9-10 out of 10 (so far) ... and that surprised me, in a good way.

Happy to answer any questions.

8 comments:

  1. Ive got some spare sandpaper i can send over....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi IC,

    Anything in particular you think needs it?

    Cheers

    CS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting on Finecast Plague Marines for my first purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Thor,

    Let us know what you think.

    CS

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first purchase is the Captain of the Empire with hammer & pistol. And I have no complaints. But I would not be happy ( and bring it back ) if I got somthing like the Chaplain, we pay enough. And we pay for quality not badly finished miniatures. Greetz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi M,

    Great news on The Captain :)

    What do you see as the problem(s) with the Chaplain?

    Cheers.

    CS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the scepter as a problem, but I have seen it is easy to fix (comparing to painted version). So, bad example. Greetz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mario,

    Well spotted !!!

    Yes, I will be commenting on that in Part 2.

    CS

    ReplyDelete