Sunday 28 August 2011

Any old boys or girls able to help out The Colonel?

These 1/72 figures were in a 'Betta Bilda' set I purchased on Ebay, which (along with the style) places them in the UK, probably from the 60s (clicky for biggy) ...


They are brittle polystyrene.

Manufacturer and date? I thank you.

Postscript

Airfix, Set 01706, Civilians

Date Released 1961
Contents 47 figures
Poses 24 poses
Material Plastic (Medium Consistency)
Colours Cream
Average Height 22 mm (= 1.58 m)

Hendrid the Master wins the prize of The Colonel's Awe.

2 comments:

  1. They are Airfix 'Civilians'. I remember playing with these when I was about five so your talking circa 1966, and yes it was a long time ago. I remember the scooter well, my Dad had one at the time just like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an absolute Star Hendrid, see above.

    CS

    ReplyDelete