Sunday 6 March 2011

Wow, that came quicker than I expected !!!


Caught me really on the hop !!!

Thank you so very much, to all those who have read and commented, and to those who have provided such inspiration, joy and knowledge to me and those who visit.

I should also like to thank the hundreds of others, who, simply, I just do not have the time to feature. You are never ignored or taken for granted and I hope, in time, we can also share your work and thoughts, here.

This is a really exciting time for me and our 'hobbies', as represented here, and I am delighted that so many of you are taking the journey with me.

Now to charge my camera batteries (or try to find its power supply), so that I may show you How to Make Your Own Weathering Powders (madness, I know, but I just had to try :) ).

Thank you all, once again.

The Colonel.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Colonel! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what SHE said!

    Also, congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. Its a great blog, one of my first stops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TY y'all,

    ... now, where is that power supply?

    CS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grats!!!

    I have a question to ask you, can you contact me via my blog since I dont seem to see a way to email or message you. Nothing bad, just good news :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi MWC,

    Oooooo ... on the way :)

    (email added to profile (blush)).

    CS

    ReplyDelete