Wednesday 18 January 2012

Popooree (bumped for addage)

Council of 13

Empire Update: First five Ostermark Halberdiers and more


Project Eldar: over the hump !


Slow and steady...


Alt. Legion Paint Scheme Revealed!: Step by Step pt. 1


Big Game 2 Army - Tau 5000 pts


Savage orcs with choppas and shields, second batch


Ultramarines land speeders


Bunkers


A Sign of Life



Bitwa treningowa / Training wargame


High Elves and Fallschirmjager Army Pics


From ChrisP: 28mm WWII Americans in Winter Gear (40 points)


13th Company Contemptor #2


:::....... РОССИЯ .......:::


Persian army finished


Sorylian Collective: Broadsword Class Dreadnought


A Retrospective


A shotgun and a bus (Two cops in Zombieland #3)


The Hiring Post


Cutlass Crew & Trollbloods Kriel


Dark Ages preps for Cancon



 Negrilla / Black Girl


2nd Painted 20mm Soviet WW2 Infantry Platoon


Giving the Devouring to the Druids


Skeletons with spears (Wargames Factory)


Warpath: Drakkarim Upgrades


Mid War Panzer battalion and attached tiger company


Oh My God, It's Full Of Daemons!


Grot!

4 comments:

  1. I can't even begin to decide which ones I like the most. Probably the ones at the top as they remind me of Ray's work with his flags. I love those colours. One day, when my kids move out, I'm going to start wargaming. I'm addicted to these pages now and I would love to at least paint units and learn the history to go with it, even if I never play in a game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne, great to hear :)

    I will probably be 'stopping' these 'Popoorees' and many of the 'Celebration of Painting'-type posts, at around 123,456, hits ... as I am spending too much time, which I cannot afford, *presently* :(

    Make sure you note your 'fave' blogs, so you can follow them ;)

    CS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I will. It'll take some time to go through them all, but I'll get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rolling bloglists, on the RHS, will stay as is (and get bigger, I expect !!!), it is just that I will not be making as many main posts.

    CS

    ReplyDelete